Casting Call Details:
“Showtime in Harlem” –
A New Musical Celebrating The Cotton Club Era
JUNE 1 @ 7pm – 9pm…
JUNE 2 @ 6pm – 9pm
Writers: Saundra Adams & Nate Alston
Producer: Ric Gutierrez
Director: Nate Alston & Saundra Adams
Stage Manager: Dr. Shabaza Vaird
(You do not have to attend both days)
• Searching for 3 African American female & 4 African American male singers who act and dance/move well. (Total cast of 8 men & women)
• Prepare a song from Harlem Renaissance Jazz during the 1920’s through 1940’s.
• Dress appropriately to learn movement combo.
• Women please wear character heels or regular dance heels. NO FLATS or SNEAKERS!!! Prefer heels 3″ to 4″. Please no 5″ tall stilettos, wedges or thick clunky heel.
• Men should wear jazz sneakers or character/dress shoes to dance in. Nothing extremely slippery.
Casting Calls Categories: Theater Casting Calls / Singer Auditions / Open Casting Calls
Audition Date: 6/1 and 6/2 2014
Project: Barn Dinner Theatre Auditions
Casting Call Location: Greensboro, NC
Casting Call Submission Form: