Submit yourself for as many Auditions as you want for FREE
Casting Call Details:
Calling Grandmas and Grandpas who are great home cooks! Mo Rocca (CBS Sunday Morning, Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!) wants you to teach him your favorite and/or unique recipes. If you caught MY GRANDMOTHER’S RAVIOLI this winter on Cooking Channel, you know that Mo Rocca never had the opportunity to learn the secrets to his grandmother’s famous ravioli. Do you think your grandmother or grandfather could teach Mo how to cook great food? We want to know!
We are looking for…
- Grandmothers and Grandfathers
- All ethnicities
- 50 to 100 years old
- Big personalities who cook wonderful food (professionals also welcome)
- Real characters: warm, fun, outgoing, fiery, sweet or even curmudgeonly.
- Interesting family histories and/or grandmotherly/grandfatherly advice.
- Accents and English as a second language is not a problem.
- New York Tri State Area preferred
Here’s how to apply: Please submit a recent photo and contact information (email, number, address).
Include in the submission why your grandparent would be good for the show. What is his or her specialty in the kitchen? How often does he or she cook for family and friends? Include his/her background in cooking, favorite dishes and any other anecdotes that speak to their culinary passion.
Casting Calls Categories: TV Show Auditions
Audition Date: July 2012
Project: Casting Grandparents and Senior Citizens Who Love To Cook! (The Cooking Channel)
Casting Call Location: New York, NY
Casting Call Submission Form: