Casting Call Details:
We are shooting a short film in early January. The whole shoot will take three days maximum. We are looking for five actors. No experience is needed and lunch will be provided by the production team. It will be fun!
Film name: Why I Killed Myself
Story line: As a girl’s complicated relations with her family and her friends is unfold, the true reason behind her suicide is revealed.
(Actors have credit for reel. The film may go to the school contest.)
- Female / Lead / Age 18 – 23
- Sensitive and emotional. Looks fragile, but somewhat strong and independent inside. She has no social life and feels indifferent for people around her except her best and only friend Catherine.
- Dark and not-too-curly hair is preferred.
2. The Death
- Male / Supporting / Age 25 – 40
- An indifferent Interviewer.
- Thin and tall.
3. Cinderella’s Father
- Male / Supporting / Age 45 – 55
- A middle-aged man whose life goes downhill after his wife dies, highly dependent on alcohol and drugs.
- Male / Supporting / Age 18 – 25
- Handsome, attractive and hot. Looks like a nice guy, but is very mean to Cinderella.
- Taller than 175cm.
- Female / Supporting / Age 18 – 23
- Cinderella’s best friend. Smart and popular.
- Slim and tall.
Casting Calls Categories: Short Film Casting Calls / Lead Roles Casting Calls
Audition Date: 2012/12/30
Project: Urgent! Seeking five actors for a short film shooting in early January!
Casting Call Location: Los Angeles, California
Casting Call Submission Form: