Submit yourself for as many Auditions as you want for FREE
Casting Call Details:
Sigma Chi: A Founding (Working Title)
Independent, Short (20 mins), Non-Union Film
Production location: Evanston, IL
Director: Ansley Valentine/ Maxwell Saines
Audition Location: Sigma Chi Fraternity Headquarters, 1714 Hinman Ave. Evanston, IL 60201
Compensation: This is unpaid, but actors will receive copies for reel as well as food on shoot days.
Auditions: March 8 & 9
Audition by appointment. Sides will be emailed to those who sign up. Register for an appointment at http://www.mysignup.com/sigmachi. For more information, contact me via the submission form below.
Principal Photography: April 19-21
Synopsis: In the fall of 1854, a disagreement arose within the Kappa chapter of Delta Kappa Epsilon (DKE) at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. The conflict caused a schism within the chapter as both sides considered the disagreement a matter of principle and could not reach a compromise. This lead to the dramatic founding of Sigma Chi.
All characters are young Caucasian men (14-30 years old).
Casting for the following roles:
• Benjamin Piatt Runkle (Courageous in spirit and idealism)
• Thomas Cowan Bell (Exhibits the qualities of learning; bearded)
• William Lewis Lockwood (a man of God, honest, upright and pure; bearded)
• Isaac M. Jordan (Energetic and faithful to every task)
• Daniel William Cooper (Ruler of the spirit; 25 years old)
• Franklin Howard Scobey (Courteous and loyal in his friendship)
• James Parks Caldwell (True to principle; the youngest, 14 years old)
• Whitelaw Reid (Unreasonable and argumentative)
• Minor Millikin (an alumnus living near the campus; stern and a man of few words)
Casting Calls Categories: Short Film Casting Calls / Non-union Casting Calls / Lead Roles Casting Calls / Extras Casting Calls
Audition Date: March 8, 9, 2013
Project: Casting Call for Period Dramatic Short (Men 14-30 Years Old)
Casting Call Location: Chicago, IL
Casting Call Submission Form: