The Commercial Content Coordinator will work directly with the Commercial Content Manager and Innovation Group. They will be responsible for processing content capture requests by outside parties at SXSW 2017. This role begins in late January 2017 and ends in March 2017.
Job Type: Seasonal
• Knowledge and understanding of basic video production workflows
• Familiarity with Filemaker Pro
• Experience with Google Docs and the Mac platform
• Extreme attention to detail and ability to see projects through to completion
• Courteous, calm, professional and positive attitude when working with SXSW attendees & clients
• Strong communication and multitasking skills
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Able to work under pressure and with little supervision
• Mandatory Saturday and Pre-Festival Meetings in Feb and March.
• Must be available for the duration of the SXSW Film Festival March 10-18
• On-site processing of outside parties’ content capture requests before and during the event
• Coordinate with Legal for content licensing agreements
• Work with Sales, Legal, Logistics, Programming as needed
• Distribute day pass credentials to outside parties’ video crews
To apply, send resumes/CVs via the submission form below.
SPECIAL OFFER: Save 30% off the regular price of Backstage, including Backstage.com and Backstage Magazine. Casting You Can Trust: Start your acting, modeling, and singing career today!
This Casting Call/Audition filed in: Casting Calls in Austin, TX