Submit yourself for as many Auditions as you want for FREE
Union status: Non-Union
A short (20 minute) narrative fiction film shooting on weekends the end of February and beginning of March.
Rehearsals will be on weekday nights. We are seeking character actors for the following secondary roles:
(1) Caucasian male, late 20s-late 30s, as the protagonistâ€™s blue-collar co-worker who urges him to make a decision. Present in 4 scenes. Philadelphia background/accent a plus.
(4) Young men in their early- to mid-20s for the protagonistâ€™s blue-collar co-workers and friends. A few spoken lines, present in 3 scenes. Philadelphia background/accent a plus. Ethnicity irrelevant.
(1) Girl or woman who can dance en pointe. A few spoken lines, present in 1 scene. Ethnicity irrelevant.
(1) Ballet store owner- male or female. Age 28-45. Present in one scene which takes place in a ballet store.
(1) Girl , ballerina . Interacts with ballet storeowner. Age must look around 12 years old. Present in one scene, which takes place in a ballet store.
(1) Mrs. Smith- middle-aged woman. She is very prying and irritates the main character in the story.
(1) Nurse- in one scene, Female age 25-35
The film takes place in Philadelphia. Travel expenses, screen credit, and a copy of the completed film will be provided. Auditions are by appointment.
For further details or to make an appointment, please contact us via the submission form below.
Casting Calls Categories: Short Film Casting Calls / Non-union Casting Calls / Teen Actors Casting Calls
Audition Date: Whenever the actors are available, preferable weeknights
Location: Philadelphia, PA